MTBE Full Face Carbon black
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days**
- Order number: 04.1453.L
The demands on a MTB helmet have increased due to faster and more dynamic riding. That is why CASCO developed a fullface helmet that, thanks to an innovative construction process, could be built so compactly that it is suitable for all MTB disciplines without restrictions. And it offers significantly more protection than a classic MTB helmet. The well thought-out ventilation also supports the “one helmet for everything concept”.
Comfort, climate, safety
- The MTBE Full Face has 1/3 more ventilation openings than the CASCO Activ 2 (test winner "bicycle helmets" by Stiftung Warentest 04/2017; verdict: very good ventilation)
- The cooling is also increased by the CASCOfit net: it prevents direct contact between head and helmet and ensures that the head is constantly circulated with cooling wind.
- Low weight of just app. 685g (Size M)
- The goggle strap holder is designed like a sporty spoiler and dispenses with choppy clamping devices.
- The height of the helmet shield can be finely adjusted in 8 positions and is made of special soft plastic for the benefit of safety (no splinters, no cuts in the event of a fall).
- Beautifully compact, it doesn't seem bulky compared to other full face helmets
- noble carbon design instead of just bright colors
CE EN 1078 (bicycle helmet standard) + ASTM F1952-2032 (for downhill)
L 58-62 cm
M 52-57 cm